Tuesday, February 10, 2009

linky: product management meets pop culture

If you are:

1. A current or aspiring product manager
2. Someone who appreciates thoughtful, concise and witty writing
3. Prone to do what I ask you to do

Then go visit Christopher Cumming's blog Product Management Meets Pop Culture.

While I think many if not all of the topics we product managers can write about have already been written about (over and over and over again), I still enjoy the fresh take Chris (or is it Christopher) has on some of the classics.

And I do very much love all the vintage comic book covers and art sprinkled through his site. It's a very readable blog, and I appreciate that more than I can say.

Go forth and read it. Then follow him on Twitter and join the conversation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crazy! But what a brilliant breath of fresh air. A fun take on PM work, and it's clever as well :)

Great inspiration for my blog. Thanks for the tip!