Friday, June 20, 2008

link: the evil muse

I have earned, for better or worse, a bit of a reputation as someone acquainted with the world of blogging.

Yes, I know, quelle surprise.

I've even been known to set up blogs for friends on occasion. Nothing too difficult, mind you, just your garden-variety Blogger freebies.

One such request came through recently, and I'm happy to report that this new blogger has posted his very first post.

Such an occasion warrants some link-love, so without further ado, may I present The Evil Muse.

Enjoy. Leave him some comments of encouragement, because if all goes well and he continues to post, I promise you some good reading will come of it.

It will also be interesting to see just how many widgets and gadgets he chooses to use on his blog, because as we all know, one of the great joys (and perils) of blogging is an over-weening fondness of novelty.

No comments: