ack/nak

more than you expected, less than you feared

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

poll: what classic movie are you?



What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
labels - liberal arts crap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

please visit my other blog

The Bob Corrigan

It's as dull as this one. You really shouldn't bother. Now that I think about it, I'm sorry I asked.

random quote

search ack/nak

about ack/nak

Four monks decided to meditate silently without speaking for two weeks. By nightfall on the first day, the candle began to flicker and then went out.

The first monk said, "Oh, no! The candle is out."

The second monk said, "Aren't we not supposed to talk?"

The third monk said, "Will you two mooks shut the *$#! up?"

The fourth monk laughed and said, "Ha, suckers! I'm the only one who didn't speak."

So they piled into the first monk's Vega and went out for sushi.

ack/nak is the brainchild of Bob Corrigan. Thanks for visiting - all of you.


labels (so far)

  • product management (155)
  • lint (123)
  • reviews (113)
  • liberal arts crap (70)
  • news (60)
  • work (51)
  • koans (37)
  • travel (19)
  • belstaff (9)
  • word pairings (4)
  • ack/nak/art (3)
  • operations (1)

assorted goodies

My about.me Profile! Woot!


Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.