Friday, April 27, 2007

phew: long day & looking ahead

Have you ever been in a meeting and come to the simultaneous realizations of "I'm learning something important right now" and "if my blood pressure goes up any more my head will explode"?

That was me. Multiple times today.

I am definitely ready for the weekend - for getting my clock cleaned by my son at Pokemon, for weeding, for making dinner. I'm looking forward to exercising, to playing piano, and to working on my "personal projects".

One question for all of you - do any of you have any specific skills in the printing industry? I have some questions I'd like to ask a professional printer that would only take a few minutes.

Have a great weekend. Play a game, get some sleep. Who knows what sort of oddness I'll come up with here by Monday for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Camie Vog said...

My grandfather was a professional printer. He lost the tip of his middle finger of his right hand in the press. Other than that information, I'm sorry to say, I can't help you.