Monday, February 19, 2007

milestone: 100 subscribers

Over the last year I've been careful not to get too worked up either positively or negatively over my readership numbers. "I'm in this for the long-haul," I intone. "I need to write as if I'm writing for just a single person, not hundreds," I repeat.

"I really wish I could figure out how to make Gnocchi Parisienne rise," I interrupt.

So it is with some small satisfaction that I may report to you, my dear reader, that out there in the vast wasteland of the intrawebs are numbered one hundred individuals of discerning taste and discriminating sensibilities who, contrary to their better judgement judgment, have generously elected to subscribe to my feed. Yes, that one over there to the right.

I know this through the magic of Feedburner.

And now, onward to my second hundred. And then on to three hundred. A short hop to three hundred and fifty will allow me, dear reader, to reply as follows to an inquiry into the number of subscribers to ack/nak:

"Tree fitty."

Do your part - tell a friend. Help me get to tree fitty.

Thank you.

No comments: